Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions dealt with by Outstone Ltd either orally or in writing. By placing an order or purchasing with Outstone Ltd you agree to these terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing by Outstone Ltd.
Outstone Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.
1) Payment - Payment shall be made as follows: Buyers must make a 20% - 50% non refundable deposit on the price of each custom made item or each item(s) not currently in stock, at the time of Buyers return of confirmation of order. The balance is due prior to the date of shipping the item, which will be provided to the Buyer by Outstone Ltd stated in the Buyers invoice. Note, your order will not be processed and booked a production slot until your deposit has been received.
All forms of payment shall be in GBP/Sterling in the form of card payment, cheque, wire transfer, BACS or cash. Please make all payments to Outstone Ltd. Our bank details are given on the invoice.
2) Shipment - All risk of loss will be passed to 'The Buyer' when Outstone delivers the order, or any portion thereof, to the carrier. If Buyer does not specify preferred method of shipment, Outstone Ltd shall exercise sole discretion in selecting a method of shipment. All costs and expenses relating to shipment including insurance, customs expenses, duties, taxes, etc. shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
Shipments will not be insured unless otherwise specified, and Outstone Ltd assumes no responsibility for placing of valuation upon shipment unless requested to do so by the Buyer.
3) Delivery - The projected delivery date is Outstone Ltd's reasonable estimate, based on current and anticipated factory orders. Outstone Ltd shall not be liable for damage or for delay in delivery arising from causes beyond its control and without its fault or negligence including but not limited to; acts of God, acts of Government, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, freight embargoes or delays and severe weather. If the delay is caused by the delay or default of the subcontractor, Outstone Ltd and if such delays arise from causes beyond the control of either Outstone Ltd or the subcontractors, Outstone Ltd shall not be liable to Buyer in damages.
4) Disclaimer: Outstone Ltd disclaims any responsibility whatsoever to Buyer or to any other person for injury to person or damage to or loss of property or value caused by any product which has been subject to misuse, negligence, or accident. Or misapplied: Or modified or repaired by unauthorized persons: Or improperly installed and maintained.
5) Limitations of Liability: Under no circumstances shall Outstone Ltd be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, delay or special damages, losses or expenses arising from this confirmation of order or Outstone Ltd Buyer's performance or non-performance, or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the goods for any purpose whatsoever. In any and all events, if Outstone Ltd is found liable for damages. Notwithstanding the limitations and exclusions for this paragraph and above paragraph called 'Disclaimer'.
6) Tolerances: All dimensions stated in the website or elsewhere pertaining to products sold by Outstone Ltd are external and approximate.
7) Inspection: Buyer shall inspect the product(s) promptly after receipt and shall notify Outstone Ltd in writing of any claims, including claims of breech and warranty within fifteen (15) days after Buyer discovers or should have discovered the facts upon which the claim is based. Failure of Buyer to give written notice of all claim within the inspection time period shall be deemed to be a waiver of a claim for defective products, a waiver of the right to reject the goods, and conclusive proof that the product(s) were received by the Buyer without defect(s).
8) Warranty: All our products come with a 12 months warranty and include seams, PVC, artwork and the rain cover. Please note that we do not pay for transportation on any goods if the items need to be returned for any reason. Return to base conditions means items are returned to the factory at the cost to the customer.
Outstone Ltd has the right to decline repair under warranty if we feel the inflatable has been misused. Some examples of misuse include..
Inflatables left outside overnight.
If a tarpaulin is not underneath the castle.
Tears in PVC when a bag or cover has not been used in the transit of the inflatable.
Rotting thread or PVC (ie. mould)
Zips that have been forced open and shut. This mainly happens when zips are used after the inflatable has been inflated. Close zips prior to inflation.